TOM N TOMS
News & Notice
Social TOM N TOMS
Our Privacy Rights
Our Privacy Rights
You can browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. If you register for account with us, you give us your personal information, and you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States and elsewhere in the world where our facilities are located.
When you visit our website or use our applications, services, or tools, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information is not associated with you personally unless you sign in as a registered user.
We collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use and access to our website, applications, services and tools:
• email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers
• transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account), shipping, billing, and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item
• personal information you provide to us through community discussions, member information pages, correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services, or websites
• additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list)
• other supplemental information obtained from third parties such as demographic and navigation data; and credit check information, and additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law.
• information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.